Job Opportunity Oct 2021
Online Retail Order Fulfilment/ Manufacturing Assistant
We are hiring for our giftware company in West London! We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our small team. If you are passionate about gifting, have previous experience in a similar environment or feeling confident that you're a fast learner, you could be the one we're looking for!
- A deep understanding of e-commerce and order management, previous experience is preferable
- A very organised person with good time management skills
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work to be error-free!
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Capable of physical work and comfortable with working on your feet
- A great problem solver who is flexible and responsive to change
- Experience in simple design editing in Illustrator & Photoshop is a bonus
- Happy to work at a high pace during high seasons and days
- A great team member with kind communication skills
- Positive and thoughtful attitude
- Manage, organise and get ready for dispatching daily customer orders
- Making personalised products including garment transfer using heat press machines, sublimation transfer, mug printing, foiling, printing with different types of printers, cutting and assembling a wide range of gifts
- Order management
- Gift wrapping, packing
- Covering any absences in the team and helping in ordinary day to day tasks in studio related works, including inventory management, receiving incoming parcels from the lobby to the office and doing your bit to keep the packing unit tidy and presentable at all times
Office Operating Hours & Salary:
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 – 16:30 - 30+ hours per week with the possibility for overtime during busy days.
- Dependent on experience. Minimum of £10 per hour, Performance based Christmas bonus, free snacks and refreshments, social activities and all employment rights like a paid holiday, pension etc.
Interested in joining our multi-talented, multicultural team that creates a diverse, inspiring and supportive working place? Pop us your CV and, more important, a couple of words about why you're interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org