Job Opportunity (Temp) Oct 2021
Christmas Season Online Retail Manufacturing and Dispatch Assistant
We are looking for a new team player for our giftware company in West London from mid/late October until Christmas. You will have on the job training to be able to make all our personalised products and dispatch orders.
- A very organised person who likes things tidy and in order
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of pride in your work, to be error-free!
- Proficient computer user
- A great team member with a positive and thoughtful attitude
- Happy with occasional heavy listing and comfortable with physical work on your feet
- Happy to work at a high pace during high seasons and days.
- Enjoys making gifts/things, arts and crafts
- Pack and Dispatch products for mail collection
- Gift wrapping and packing
- Making personalised products including garment transfer using heat press machines, sublimation transfer, mug printing, foiling, printing with different types of printers, cutting and assembling a wide range of gifts
- Covering any absences in the team and helping in ordinary day to day tasks in studio related works, including inventory management, receiving incoming parcels from the lobby to the office and doing your bit to keep the working units tidy and presentable at all times
Office Operating Hours & Salary:
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00 – 16:30 with the possibility of overtime during busy days.
- Starting salary of £9.50 hourly, free snacks and refreshments, social activities, and employment rights like a paid holiday, pension, etc.
Interested in joining our multi-talented, multicultural team that creates a diverse, inspiring and supportive working place? Pop us your CV and, more important, a couple of words about why you're interested in the role to email@example.com